SOPPHIA’s team members bring decades of wisdom (knowledge and experience) in the range of disciplines needed to help organizations produce excellent results with people, technology and business processes. This is evidenced by advanced degrees, certifications and other achievements in enterprise architecture, project management, information technology governance, policies and procedures development.
SOPPHIA’s team leader, Dr. Bernard Brookes, has over 25 years’ experience in management consulting, project management and information technology with the Federal government and industry. This includes:
- Primary industries are health care, government, information technology and education. Worked extensively in healthcare including behavioral health, public health, hospitals, and Federal health agencies including Department of Veteran Affairs, Department of Health and Human Services, and National Institutes of Health
- Certified Project Management Professional, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified IT Architect, and Certified Health IT Professional.
- Has the advanced communication, analytical and leadership skills, the deep experience and willingness to be hands-on that are needed to bring teams and stakeholders together to produce value and results
- PhD in Psychology and MBA, Boston University
- Former Professor, Graduate School of Management and Technology, University of Maryland, University College. Former Instructor in Psychology, Harvard Medical School